Wednesday, January 8, 2014

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY #51: The Half Life of Molly Pierce by Katrina Leno

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


A mysterious and visceral page-turner about a seventeen-year-old girl who unravels the secrets of her alternate personality, reminiscent of the film Memento.

You live and you remember.
Me, I live and I forget.
But now-now I am remembering.


For all of her seventeen years, Molly feels like she's missed bits and pieces of her life. Molly suffers from dissociative identity disorder, and since she was a little girl, she's played host to Mabel, a completely separate and individual personality. When Mabel is in control, Molly experiences the blackouts she's been so scared of. But now Mabel is letting Molly in on her secrets; she's letting Molly remember. And in doing so, Molly uncovers the separate life she seems to have led...and the love that she can't let go.

The Half Life of Molly Pierce is a suspenseful, evocative psychological mystery about uncovering the secrets of our pasts, facing the unknowns of our futures, and accepting our whole selves.

Expected publication: July 8th 2014


I'm always looking for something a little outside of the norm and I think a girl with dual personalities about covers that. This book sounds just about perfect!!!
What book are you patiently waiting for the release of?

8 comments:

  1. Yes, this one looks SUPER good. It's actually on Edelweiss already :)

    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just went and grabbed it on Edelweiss. Thanks for the heads up!! I can't wait to read it!! :)

      Delete
  2. I believe Harper uploaded this one to Edelweiss! Or I could be wrong. The typography looks familiar. I could be making that up though. Anyway, I hope you read and enjoy this one!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely correct!! Just grabbed it. :)

      Thanks so much for stopping by Alyssa!!

      Delete
  3. This looks really interesting. Great choice!

    My WoW

    Rhaine @ A Bookish Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hadn't heard of this one until today, and now I've seen it a few different places! Definitely want to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I am so excited for this one also!!! It sounds amazing! Great choice! (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting YA Book Addict. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...