Monday, January 13, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES #5


Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Received from Simon & Schuster Australia

 


Received from Edelweiss


Received From the Author

*****
A great week in books for me!! I'm really looking forward to reading each and every one!!

What books did you add to your shelves this week?

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your haul, nice covers.
    http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/feeding-my-e-reader-8-what-postman.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Harper titles! I didn't want to download anymore, because I seriously downloaded wayyy too many a few months ago. Bad Alyssa. BUT, I'm curious about Tease! Enjoy!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I've had Exile for quite a while now.. I really need to get to that one soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting YA Book Addict. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...