Monday, April 14, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES #16


Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

*****

For Review
A huge thank you to Harlequin Australia and Flux for these review copies.


Purchased
These books are what I picked up from my weekly visit to my local used book store.


Week In Review
Here is a list of reviews that I posted this week.

What books did you add to your shelves this week?

6 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I am currently reading The Break-Up Artist and so far I am really enjoying it, it's quite a fun read. I hope you enjoy your books :) My STS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice haul! These are new to me but I hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice assortment of books. I hope you enjoy reading all of them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a copy of The Break-Up Artist. Looks like a cute read! Thanks for stopping by <a href="http://www.thecovercontessa.com>The Cover Contessa</a>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay to The Break-Up Artist, it's hilarious. It wasn't what I was expecting at all but it was soooo good. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by mine yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these! I've heard that The Break-Up Artist is a good one though :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting YA Book Addict. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...