Sunday, April 6, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES #15


Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

*****

For review
A huge thank you to Simon & Schuster Australia, Bloomsbury Australia and Harlequin Australia for this great bundle of books.


Swag
I received this awesome swag pack that I won in a giveaway from Rachel Harris.

Purchased
My trip to my local used book house this week saw me grabbing all of these goodies.


Week in Review
Here is a list of reviews that I posted this week.

What books did you add to your shelves this week?

7 comments:

  1. OOOh great haul!! I just started Kresely Cole's YA books a month ago or so. They were awesome! A little slow to start with the first one, but still amazing! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got quite a haul this week. I hope you enjoy each of your new finds. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome haul! Poison princess and Clockwork princess are awesome and I am hoping to read Endless knight soon :) And I am a fan of Rachel Harris, gorgeous swag. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished Poppy, and it was good, not my favourite- but very authentic. :) Hope you enjoy it!
    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love LOVE Brigid Kemmerer's books! The four that are currently out are a whirlwind of awesome. And Kresley Cole's YA books are amazing! Poison Princess was one of my favorite books of 2012. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fantastic week!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some haul this week! Some great books in there. Enjoy them all! My STS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting YA Book Addict. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...