Wednesday, June 26, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY #26: Immortals (Runes #2) by Ednah Walters

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Nothing can stop Raine Cooper when she wants something…
Raine finally knows that her gorgeous neighbor, Torin St. James, is a legend straight out of Norse mythology, and that her feelings for him are strong. Torin is crazy about Raine too, breaking the one rule he lives by: Never fall for a mortal. The problem is he no longer remembers her, his memories erased by Norns—Norse destiny deities—to punish her for defying them.

So Raine comes up with a plan...
She will make Torin forget his one rule a second time and fall in love with her all over again. 
But she quickly learns that well-laid plans do not work when dealing with deities and supernatural beings. Desperate, Raine makes choices that could not only tear her and Torin further apart, but lead to the destruction of everything and everyone she loves.

Expected publication: August 5th 2013


*****

Ednah Walters first book in the Runes series was amazing!! The ending was an absolute killer!! Ever since I finished reading it I've been desperately waiting for book two.
What book are you patiently waiting for the release of?

3 comments:

  1. I was part of the Runes tour, and I loved it. I didn't think it would rock like this, but especially the ending was a killer, like you said. I'm looking forward to maybe be part in the second tour as well. =)
    My WoW, and I'm celebrating my bloggoversary with a giveaway, so come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cover! Thanks for sharing. :)

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-on-wednesday-4/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed the first book so I'm quite excited for this one as well.

    Sharon – Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting YA Book Addict. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...