Monday, June 24, 2013

RELEASE DAY BLITZ: Imaginations by Tara Brown

Today is release day for Imaginations by Tara Brown. This sounds like an awesome read and I love the cover!! I have this book for review and I can't wait to read it!!


Title: Imaginations
Author: Tara Brown
Genre: YA Dystopian 
Format: Ebook 
(paperback to follow soon)
Release Date: June 24, 2013

What price would you pay to be free of conflict and remorse?
An arm? A leg? All of your memories?

What if you had no choice?

What if it was something that was taken for the good of the world?
Fortunately for Gwyn that question has never had to be answered.
She lives in a world free of sorrow, regret, misery, and guilt.
A world based on the promise that everyday is a new one.
A world where only the Memory Makers know what happened yesterday.

But the world is not as simple as they made it sound.

She discovers the Club of the Unknown, where dark deeds are committed and supposed to be forgotten in the morning.

There she discovers the promise of a new day was false.
Finishing behavioral school and blazing her own path in the world, leads her to the realization that not everyone paid the same price for freedom.

She can’t stop herself from seeing the truths hidden in the corners of her mind.
Or the green eyes of the boy leading her down the dark hallway.

Book Links: Goodreads / Amazon


Author Bio:
I am not going to talk in the third person. It feels weird.

I am a Canadian author of Paranormal Romance, Post Apocalyptic and Fantasy novels. Mostly because I think I have Writers ADD, I like to call it WADD. It might be a real thing.

I write New Adult, my books have sexual content (Heck yes) and Swearing. You have been warned. Now enjoy!

I have a beagle named Buster, a husband who I force to read everything I write and two girls who want so badly to be a character in my books. And not in that order.

I am mid thirties so be prepared for the chick lit novel this year. I am calling it my Ode to my Midlife Crisis. 
I have been writing since I was old enough to lie. So for some time.

Welcome to my world. Please enjoy the ride.

Author Links: Facebook / Blog / Twitter

1 comment:

  1. A book really interesting, I plug it in my wishlist! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting YA Book Addict. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...