Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Charade by Cambria Hebert Read Along - Week Three!!

Cambria Hebert

Week three of the Charade read along is hosted by Rainy Day Ramblings

Questions for Week Three Chapters 14-20

1. In these chapters the characters go to Italy. Where is one place you would like to travel that you haven’t been?

I've never been outside of Australia but I have always wanted to go to England. Besides how gorgeous parts of it are, my real reason for wanting to go is to have the experience of going to a soccer match. I am such a huge sports junkie, but am most passionate about soccer and would love to see my team, Liverpool play!!

2. Where is your favourite place that you have travelled to?

I've not really travelled a lot and there is nowhere quite like Sydney. I love the harbour. Whenever I see it I have this deep sense of peace. That feeling of home. And I love it!! But if I had to pick somewhere outside of that, I would have to say Melbourne. I love the whole vibe of the place. The culture, the scenery, the dining and the shopping.

3. Kimber betrays Heven in these chapters. Do you think that Heven should get even or just write Kimber off? What would you do?

Now, this is a really hard one!! Friendships shouldn't be such hard work. And for Heven, Kimber has done some pretty awful things. So where do you draw the line and say enough? I think Heven has to be pretty close to that point now after the progression of things with Kimber.

4. Gemma and Cole seem to be attracted to each other but don’t really want to admit it. Have you ever had a crush you never told anyone about?

Oh, haven't we all!! Especially in high school. Shyness and insecurities always had a hand in keeping those feelings to myself.

5. Who is your favorite character in this series so far and why?

Sam!! Hands down. I love him!! I love his passion, his protectiveness, his loyalty and his goodness!! There is absolutely nothing about him that I don't find appealing!!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful answers this week! I bet Australia is wonderful!! Maybe someday I will get over that way! I also said I wanted to visit England, there is something about that country that draws me in...
    I totally agree that friendships shouldn't be so much work! Great insight!
    Thank you so much for participating this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to go to Australia and England! I think Heven is at the end of the line. Just not worth it to continue trying to make things work with Kimber. She is evil! Yup we all had secret crushes. I love Sam too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting YA Book Addict. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...