Wednesday, December 4, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY #47: Better Deeds Than Words and The Truest of Words by Georgina Guthrie

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Better Deeds Than Words (Words #2)
Aubrey and Daniel’s vow to pursue their dangerous romance despite university regulations takes them down a path of secrecy and lies. With only six weeks left to the end of term, they’re under the constant watch of David Grant—Daniel’s “Dean of Students” father. If that weren’t enough to pressure them, Daniel’s checkered past also casts a shadow over the young lovers who continuously tempt fate until one wrong move leads to an inevitable disaster. Can they salvage a relationship when everything seems to be conspiring against them and even the people closest to them believe that their relationship is doomed?

Expected publication: 2014



The Truest of Words (Words #3)
With the end of term finally behind them, Aubrey and Daniel look forward to building a life together. A painful realization that they can’t truly embrace the future until they’ve come to terms with the past leads them to discover the healing potential of forgiveness and the power of unconditional love.

Like the first two books in the series, The Truest of Words is a romantic tale that blends witty banter with passion and drama.

Expected publication: 2014


I just finished reading the first book in this series, The Weight of Words and it was amazing!!!! You can check out my review HERE. To say I'm desperate for the next two books would be a complete understatement!!
What book are you patiently waiting for the release of?

6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of these two, but I like the descriptions! I hope you get to read them soon!! :)

    -Jess


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! these are new to me as well! Hope you enjoy them both!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of that one but it sounds really great, may have to check the first one out! Great pick. My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also have not heard of this series, but I think the summary is interesting, and those titles are spectacular. I will definitely be looking these up. Thank you for sharing!

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't heard of this series, but it sounds interesting with a bit of drama. Hope you like it as much as the first book :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice choices! Thanks for sharing. Check out our WOW
    Nahomi @ Books & Swoons

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting YA Book Addict. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...