Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY #19: Juilliard or Else by Nichele Reese

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This is a twisting story of young love torn in two. 

Abigail McCall has been accepted into Juilliard for Ballet. Being nineteen, she’s ready to move out of her tight shell at her parent’s house and in with her new roommates. Abigail finds herself distracted with things she never saw herself doing.

'Hey, I’m Tucker.
That’s all it took. His own name rolling off his tongue.'

With no job and coming from a broken home with a mother who doesn’t care what happens to him, could you blame Tucker for being so secretive? The dark and mysterious Tucker has his sights set on the prim and proper ballerina. So he knows he has to change his self destructive ways in order to keep Abigail in his life. Which means, betraying his closest friends.

Obstacles are thrown at them. 
They don’t approve of the ballerina and the poor boy.

The world won’t let Abigail and Tucker be together. What do they have to sacrifice to stay together...

Can the good come out in the bad? Or does someone always end up hurt and alone?

Tucker has nothing, but Abigail has everything to lose...

New Adult Novel. Contains adult situations, sexuality, some violence, and is suited for ages 18 and up. 

Expected publication: May 13th 2013

Add to Goodreads

*****

I'm loving all these New Adult reads!! Juilliard or Else sounds like it will be right up my alley!!! Ballerina and the bad boy... Yeah, I think I'm gonna love this book!!!!
What book are you patiently waiting for the release of?

4 comments:

  1. This sounds good. It has some good advance praise. I really like the new adult genre. There have been some really great books released in that area in the past year or so.


    Here’s My WoW!

    Michelle :)
    Author, PODs available June 4th
    Milayna available March 11, 2014
    The Infected, a PODs novel available November 2014
    Visit me and learn how to win a signed copy of PODs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay it sounds really good, great pick!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I hadn't heard of this one. I'm always so drawn to books about ballet/ballerinas.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice WoW pick! I really like the sound of this one.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting YA Book Addict. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...