Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY #18: Between the Lives by Jessica Shirvington

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Above all else, though I try not to think about it, I know which life I prefer. And every night when I Cinderella myself from one life to the next a very small, but definite, piece of me dies. The hardest part is that nothing about my situation has ever changed. There is no loophole.

Until now, that is... 


For as long as she can remember, Sabine has lived two lives. Every 24 hours she Shifts to her 'other' life - a life where she is exactly the same, but absolutely everything else is different: different family, different friends, different social expectations. In one life she has a sister, in the other she does not. In one life she's a straight-A student with the perfect boyfriend, in the other she's considered a reckless delinquent. Nothing about her situation has ever changed, until the day when she discovers a glitch: the arm she breaks in one life is perfectly fine in the other. With this new knowledge, Sabine begins a series of increasingly risky experiments which bring her dangerously close to the life she's always wanted...But just what - and who - is she really risking? 

Add to Goodreads

Expected publication: May 2013 

*****

Cover love!!! Blurb sounds fantastic!! Jessica Shirvington!!!
What book are you patiently waiting for the release of?

11 comments:

  1. This sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing this with us :)

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really great! I didn't even know Jessica Shirvington had a new book coming out. I just added it to my TBR :) Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting! This is the first I've heard of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds great! I never heard of it before now. There's a few books coming out within the next couple months that kind of have the same premise. How strange :) *adds to TBR*

    Bekka
    Pretty Deadly Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds amazing. It's going directly on my TBR. :) Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    Our WOW

    Diana @ BookVenturers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of this one before-looks good though. Thank yo for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds really good! Now I'm going to have to add it to my TBR list.

    My Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is on my list! It sounds so interesting, this girl living two lives! Great pick this week!

    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books <--My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't heard of this one before, but it sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting YA Book Addict. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...