Sunday, July 13, 2014

STACKING THE SHELVES #19


Stacking The Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

*****

Purchased
I had the opportunity to visit two different used books stores this week. I'm amazed at the number of series that I've been able to collect for $1 and $2 a book.




NetGalley 


Bloomsbury
A huge thank you to Bloomsbury Australia for these.


Week In Review
These are the reviews that I have posted this week. I'd love for you to check them out.

What books did you add to your shelves this week?

4 comments:

  1. OOh very nice! Love Vampire Academy! Hope you love all these new reads!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Before I Fall and Vampire Academy books! I really need to get my hands on Beautiful Oblivion. But I haven't wanted to pay for it just yet. Soon though. Have a great week!

    SP & STS
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Reading ! This is sure one big haul here.....

    Aparajta @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  4. the bloomsburry books look cute! I read Some Boys and wasn't impressed.. i hope you like it more than I did

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting YA Book Addict. Your comments are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...